Price: AUD $34.95
RRP: AUD $49.95
- Understanding the vital role of the horseâ€™s spine in correct movement and as the communication link with the rider
- Exercises for the rider t improve balance â€“ the key to a good position
- Exercises for activating the hindquarters to fully develop the horseâ€™s ability to use its body.
- Exercises to prepare and teach the lateral movements â€“ leg-yielding, shoulder-in, hunches-in and â€“out, and half pass
- Special exercises for specific conformation problems
- Canter work, including counter-canter and flying changes
- Collection, extension â€“ and in between
- The often-overlooked role of the timing of the riderâ€™s aids â€“ the â€œsecretâ€: of good transitions
- Using the work in hand in a complete training program
- Passage and piaffe
- And much, much more
All presented in a clear highly-readable text and generously illustrated with photos, diagrams and drawings.