This gorgeous Spirit Horses wall calendar is filled with extraordinary portraits of horses, both wild and domestic. Each image is paired with quotations from great teachers and writers exploring equine wisdom and the love of these magnificent creatures.
- A year of stunning horse photography on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect art gift for horse lovers.
- Showcases stunning photography by Tony Stromberg.
- Features quotes from luminaries such as William Shakespeare, Xenophon, and Emir Abd-El-Kader.
- Printed on FSC Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, a carbon-negative US publishing company that has planted more than 330,000 trees since 2008.
Please note- this calendar has been published in the US and thus only includes US/Canadian public holidays.
The power, grace, and freedom of horses had always resonated deeply with Stromberg. Through his photographs of these magnificent beasts, he sees a way to bridge what he calls “modern life’s disturbing separation between people and nature.” The result is Spirit Horses, showcasing 140 of Stromberg’s extraordinary color portraits of these animals, along with quotations from leading teachers and writers exploring equine wisdom and its intersection with spirituality. The photographs in Spirit Horses were shot in a variety of locales, from wildlife sanctuaries to private ranches to natural habitats in Europe and the western United States. These images — and the accompanying quotes — offer a portrait of horses as profound teachers, giving strength and stability to a world out of balance.